lesamisdu62 Index du Forum

lesamisdu62
Sorties et la 3D

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[FULL].Flirty Question Game

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lesamisdu62 Index du Forum -> Ikariam -> Bêta
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
georgten

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juin - 00:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL].Flirty Question Game Répondre en citant

Flirty Question Game > urlin.us/2l9pj

Flirty Question Game

ac186bab57
Do you think that it is important to be aware of the news? 35). One good thing that you truly like about me? 10). Would you prefer to be twice as smart or twice as happy? 3). The secret to having a great conversation is to ask open questions (as opposed to yes/no questions) and to answer them yourself after your crush has answered. Therefore, surprise her and go on the attack right from the issues that she would indeed know about you, but just did not dare to ask them immediately. We even sit next to each other all the time. This is another opportunity for her, to boast about herself and a great way to see how attentive she is when it comes to others.

28. We like the same things. What are you up to?. He had changed his seat so he was against the wall like I was and would be looking at me when I glance at him, cause I sit with my back against the wall so I can see the exit. If you could do anything for someone in your life right now, what would it be and who would it be for? Again its going a bit deeper and showing how caring they are when it comes to the people in their life. If your house was on fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be?. 17. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?. What makes you feel safe? Such a simple question, but it will make a woman adore you, because it will make her think you want her to feel safe.

gay downloadssurvivor games onlinegames for nokia e63hindi full movies hd downloadarnel pineda mp3puzzle inlay games onlinethe best years of our lives movie online freetop ten christmas albumscity management gamedownloader for mac os x

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juin - 00:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lesamisdu62 Index du Forum -> Ikariam -> Bêta Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation